Pine can help ya improve your whole house water quality with our water filtration systems, reverse osmosis systems and water softening systems (for really hard water) as opposed to what you can get off the shelf. You’ll have purified water that tastes and feels lovely.
The Hassle of Canister Whole House Water Filters
Most big hardware stores sell canister water filters to get rid of chlorine and other minerals from the Rochester water supply. In order to work properly, you have to change the filter monthly. If you forget, the water filter gets plugged and stops working. And that always seems to occur in the middle of the night or when you’re having company.
To change it every month, you have to fill up a bucket of water before shutting off your house’s water supply. You then use the bucket of water to clean the water filter while your water’s off. On top of that, you need to inspect the rubber o-ring and make sure you have the right cartridge filter, because it will spray or leak if either of those two aren’t perfect. We’ve experienced the hassle of these things, so ya can’t buy one from Pine.
Pine’s Whole House Water Filtration Systems
The systems Pine sells are hassle free and can’t be bought at your hardware store. They use birm (tiny, natural pumice rocks), rather than chemicals to remove that chlorine and other minerals from your water.
They regenerate on their own late at night, mostly when you’re sleeping. You can even fill them with half birm (to soften your water) and half carbon (to make it odorless and sweet with oxygen).
- Self-cleaning while you sleep
- They’ll easily last 10 years
- Only need to be maintained every 2 years
- Easily double the life of your plumbing, water heaters, toilets, showers, faucets, etc…
- Reduces the cleaning you have to do in your bathroom and other places water comes out
- $1150-$1200 completely installed by Pine
- Add a UV light to kill any living organisms and give ya reverse osmosis quality water for $500 – $600
For Crystal Clear, Reverse Osmosis Water
If ya just want purified drinking water, Pine can install a reverse osmosis system for your drinking water and refrigerator to give ya that sweet taste and get rid of any germs for $695.
- They last pretty much forever
- Requires yearly change of pre-filters (~$149)
- Every 3-4 years have to change membrane (~$30)
- Super easy to maintain and use