Whether your home is old or new, avoiding a Pine Electrical System Inspection means you don’t know you have problems until they become disasters.
What you get when we check it:
- Inspection of your home’s entire electrical system
- CO detectors check
- Smoke detectors check
- Wiring inspection (for safety AND beauty)
- Lighting inspection including switches
- Listening to what you need to make those lights PERFECT
- Little issues caught before they become big ones
- $103 for peace of mind that your home’s electrical system is safe
AND if there’s an issue…
We’ll waive the inspection fee if Pine Electric gets ya repaired
Why Pine Inspections Are So Necessary…
We see it all the time. Flickering lights, bad wiring, tripping breakers, old CO and Smoke detectors, outdated switches and panels, etc. Folks have serious hazards that could cause fires or electrical shocks to loved ones, and they have no idea.
Pine Electric believes in providing your family more safety than can be written in a code. We believe in being obsessively thorough so when our work is done, you have peace of mind that your home and family are SAFE. We also can’t stand sloppy work, so we’ll take the extra time to make sure any work we do is done beautifully.
Oh, and PS: the Pine First in Line Family automatically gets an inspection every year, plus a ton of other benefits.
If you have any question, call Pine at (507) 289-5900